Habitat Choptank accepts in-kind donations of professional services and quantity materials for its home construction projects and in its operations – everything from roofing to marketing.
Some of our current in kind donors include:
- Allstate Building Co. – donating labor for roofing on the St. Michaels Faith Build house
- Atelier 11 – donating architectual design services
- Eric J. T. Chandler, LLC – donating labor for roofing for 3 homes in our Milestone on Clay development
- Dow Chemical Company – donating insulation for all Habitat homes
- The Talbot Bank – donating land for future development
- Terrapin Security – wiring new Habitat homes for home monitoring during construction. Home buyers who wish to invest in monitoring will save on the the cost of installation.
- Valspar – donating interior and exterior paint for every home
- Venture Title Company – donating settlement services on all Habitat Choptank home sales
- Whirlpool – donating a stove and range for every new Habitat home in the United States